Monday 1 April 2013

April

This morning Riley and I had a visit from Di from K9 Focus and her new pup Toby. He is only 16 weeks and as big as Riley!! He's the only survivor of a litter of pups that were thrown in a river, what I wouldn't like to do to the people that did that! I'm not in a position to take on a 2nd dog at the moment so I help this charity anyway I can, which is usually selling dog biscuits, collecting towels etc and making things for them to sell.
 
Have been making these fridge magnets
And these badges.
 
Also wondering what to do with the wool I got for easter and crocheting a triangular cushion.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Riley and Di look adorable. Two of my favourite kinds of dogs! It's so nice of you to donate your work to them. Those lips are luscious!

    ReplyDelete